Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Better? I Don't Know

Things I guess are better in a way. I still feel like I don't belong here, I have made some acquaintances but no real connections yet. I went home this past weekend to see my friends and it seems like their worlds are just standing in place. I am happy I just have no one to talk to during the day. Maybe the few people I see in class and the ones online but that's about it. I still love my classes and I am in Student Government, I am trying to stay active so I don't have time to sit here and wonder when will I have someone to hang out with everyday. Their is one girl here that I love hanging out with but she is always busy. So that leaves me to find something to do with my time. I do homework, watch TV and go on the computer. That's what my day consits of. I sometimes have a meeting I need to go to and of course class. I just wish I could be happy all the time like I use to be. Maybe that will happen someday.

No comments: