Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things are looking...

I have been so happy the last week. I finally met that guy in person and he is so sweet. We have been hanging out with each other, It has been so much fun!! I don't know how to explain how I feel. He makes me laugh and we have a great time together. My classes have been going great, they are really easy. I have a few midterms and some projects but I am working on them slowly. Any who I am not going home for a few weeks. I need to spend time at school on the weekends, so I am. I have been so busy this past week. I have had meeting and today I had a Freshemen Open House and I am an Ambassadoor and we are the ones who takes them on a tour of the campus. It was fun but tireing, I have a concert tonight we are playing 10 songs and they are 2 or more pages long. It should be fun! SO yeah things r looking up!

No comments: