Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rain/Snow

All of my classes today were cancelled today. I was so happy, except for the part were I had walked all the way to one of my classes in this horrible weather. To find out that she has cancelled it. I had already know that my english class was cancelled because she had told us last week that we would have no class. Anyway I am not feeling very well, yesterday my stomach hurt and my back and then this morning I woke up and I had a pounding headache i got up at 11 and took a shower. I felt a little better but not 100% but I had a student government meeting to go to so I did. Now I want to take a nap but I dont want to sleep the rest of the day away. So I am going to try and find something to do.

P.S.
I WILL BE HOME THIS WEEKEND(HALLOWEEN) SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY..I AM BRING SOMEONE WITH ME TOO!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Woohoo! Awesome! See ya Sunday!