Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Utah Trip Part I

I should start off by saying that I had so much fun! I really did not want to come home. It was a little hot for me but it was somthing I could get use to. When I left on this trip I did not know what to expect. Was I going to have fun, what were we going to do?..all sorts of questions. Well Erica, Me and the children left New York on July 24th at 10am. I think that was the time. We went from Albany to Los Vegas and then on to Salt Lake City. When we got off the air plane we had to take a trip to the bathroom right away. So we took Kalli, Corban, Elina and Shayla into the bathroom. We got out and went to claim our bags which were stacked in a pile. Then we had a dilemma, how to get from baggage claim to the rental car. We were not going to rent one of those Handi Carts because they were $3.00 and you only got a quater back when you returned it. So this is what we did. There were 9 things to be carried, we took Elina out of the stroller and piled to bags into her seat, Corban carried his car seat, I rolled on bag which had another bag on top of it, Kalli did the same thing that I did. Erica carried 2 car seats and another bag and Elina carried a bag that had snacks in it. We managed to get to were the rental car was don't ask me how but we did. We got to the van and packed everyone in and headed to Erica's brothers house. It was about a 10 minute drive. We did have to turn around once but we made it there. Everyone was so hungry so we had dinner it was so goood. Now the house was very busy. Eight children under the age of 7 now occupied the house. I had to get some rest because I was leaving for 2 days and going to see the Field's. Read Below for more...

1 comment:

April said...

hi Rachael, this is April from church... I just found your blog. How fun that went to Utah! I bet it was crazy traveling with all the kids :)