Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Utah Part III














Saturday morning I went back to Chris and Lane's house(Erica's brother and sister in-law) All of the kids were happy that I was back. Now since I have been home for a week I am going to highlight what we did in the time I was there. I met so many family members while I was there, it was fun. I got to where Erica and Nates house was when they lived in Utah before. I met some of her friends. We went to temple square, I had tons of fun seeing the temple and diffrent exibits. Nate's family lives in Nevada so we packed up and left for 3 days to go and see Grandma and Grandpa. So a tip when traving with children, bring a DVD player! It works for awhile. Also getting the kids tired so they sleep is great too. We drove to Cedar which was alright. We spent a night there and then headed on to Overton. Kalli and Corban were so happy to see Grandma and Shayla went right to her and Elina did too. While in Overton the kids got to see and play were there cousins. We went to a splash pad on the last full day there. It was fun and very hot out. I think on that day it was 112 degrees out.

No comments: