Monday, August 18, 2008

Ummm..ok

I have met my roommate. She seems nice. I have so many emotions right now. I want to leave and get out there in the world but the other side of me want to stay close to what has been my life for the past 18 years. My room, my house, my friends everything that has been routine is now going to change in someway or another. I know my close friends are going to still be there for me and so will my family. I have to get use to change, it is a very hard thing for me to do. I know that I have so many things to accomplish in my life, I know that I can set my mind to do amazing things.


On another note, I had a little surprise graduation party for one of my friends. Her family did not have one for her. As here BFF I had to do something. We had pizza, cake, soda, and music. I invited a few friends over, It was a lot of fun. Well it was until one person decided to throw cake into Shelly face and then another person did so they all had cake all over them. Let me tell you blue food cake dye does not come off very easily. So I had to get the hose out and spray people down and got soaked with cold water. All in all it was fun!

No comments: