Saturday, February 21, 2009

Its been a month

It has been a month since the beginning of the semster. I have been busy, I have class mon,wed,fri from 9-2 but then I am done. I dont have class on tues and thurs but that gives me time to work at lovely Price Chopper. Its so much fun! My homework load is not alot but I have a feeling it will be by the end. I am starting another child study, but I found out my child is really never there so i dont know what to do about that. I have not been blogging alot cuz i have had nothing really to say. I do have exciting news!!....I.....AM.....GOING....TO....RENO!!!!! Can anyone guess who I am going to see?!? I leave on March 2nd and will be gone til the 12th. There will be lots of pictures up when I get back :)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Can you do a distance child study? I'll videotape my kids and you can make observations, or ask us to perform manipulations. Levi and I love experimenting on our kids, bwahaha. I'd be more than happy to let friends run trials on them.

I know who you're going to visit, and I am jealous! You are going to have so much fun. Just use THOSE kids for your child study, ey?