Friday, December 26, 2008

Im on break

I have been home for about a week. Christmas has come and gone, to me it did not feel like Christmas. Not sure why but I should just be thankful I have a house over my head and food in my tummy. I am home until Jan. 25th, the school decided to give an extra week of break but keep classes and extra week. I don't understand that when they say they want to conserve energy. I am going to be working for the most part after New Years. I got my grades and I am happy with them I have a 3.25 GPA, not bad for my first semester. I feel I could have done a little better in one of my classes but I am just happy that I passed. My next semester is going to be pretty busy I am taking 19 credits, one more class then I had last semseter but my classes are more complex and two of them have a lab. It should be a good learning experience.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Yay, nice job getting a good GPA, that is so great. Your load next semester sounds challenging, but fun. I am taking classes with labs next semester, too.

See you Sunday!