Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update

This month has flown by. I have been so busy with homework and just being social. I have started to realize who my friends are and its a change that I think I need to make. I have more friends here at school now. We all have each others backs and they are all so sweet. I scheduled my classes for next semester. I could not get into the eaiser Biology so I am talking a higher leverl one. Another class that I NEED to take for my major only offers to take it online. The professor has one class and it was full..so online is my only option. I am taking 19 credits next semster so I will have less time on my hands which is good and bad at the sametime. Things with my guy are good, I am actually going to his house for Thanksgiving so I won't be home. We have a six hour drive on Tuesday it should be interesting.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hey, that's great. Online classes are awesome, in my limited (two classes) experience. Easier. And nice that you don't have to do any trudging through the snow/ice. Sounds like a good load. You can handle it. :-D